Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Add 18~ Top Piece Adds Volume

Do you ever have a bad hair day? Hair falls flat? Maybe you have a cowlick that drives you crazy? Or are you looking for an alternative to your full wig? Try a clip-on top piece. We have them available in many lengths, styles, and colors. Short to long, straight to curly, come in and see your options.
After working all day I was getting ready to go and took a quick peek at my hair, ahh! It was flat and stringy. I was going straight to a dinner party from work and knew I couldn't have this flat stringy hair. It's a good thing I work in a wig shop!!

I went in the back to see what my options were and came across this perfect little top piece. Small base, about 2" X  3" and has 4 clips that attach to my hair.

I snapped it on, fluffed it around and instantly had volume!

YEAH! Love the volume!!

Looks like I spent hours blowing out my hair!
(I did, but that was 10 hours ago and my hair does not last 10 hours. I am glad I found this little piece to snap on and look great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!